Food is one of our basic necessities of live. After all we all are working, doing our jobs to make sure we can feed our families, can eat a happy meal with them. After a long day at work, it is so relaxing to sit and enjoy your meal with friends and family. And if it is at one of the finest restaurants, then it is just an icing on the cake. When it comes to food, no other city in this earth can be as fervent as the Windy City or Chicago. This city has magical Mexican cuisines to Indigenous Italian Food, from cozy continental to catchy cocktail lounges. It is a hub of gourmets. When it comes to naming the best restaurant in Chicago of this financial district, it becomes a difficult question to answer.
- Alhambra Palace Restaurant- As the name suggests, it is indeed a palace restaurant, which has a Middle Eastern fare in a jaw-dropping lavishly decorated setting place showcasing belly dance most of the time. One can get dishes of Spain, Middle East and Mediterranean to relish.
- Alinea- This is one of the super high class restaurants of Chicago. Owned by Chef Grant Achatz is a renowned chef and is known for his highly creative plates and culinary skills. This makes it one of the most organized places to eat, where in one has to make advance payments and reservations.
- Avec- Inspired by Mediterranean and Midwestern style, Avec offers small plate dishes along with wine and beer. Talking about wines, it has an exhaustive list to choose from; France, Greece, Italy and even Spain selections. The ambiance is very cozy and has minimalistic seating arrangement. This place became an instant hit since its inception in 2003.
- Joy District – This high voltage and energy filled New American restaurant offers great Asian food with cocktail bar at the roof deck from where the city’s beauty can be admired and once can enjoy late-night dance.
- La Sardine- This is one place to find comfort food of France along with some rustic drinks. In a very simple wood based interiors.
- Le Bouchon- This is a small but always filled with hustle and bustle at all times be it lunch or dinner. It is offering French bistro with rustic food with old-fashioned decorations since 1993. It has been voted as the best restaurant in Chicago.
- Piccolo Sogno- implies little dream in Italian. This Italian beauty is owned by Chef Tony Priolo (Coco Pazzo). He serves original Italian cuisine including Pizzas with a long list of Italian wines. This place has excellent service, great menu and garden seating too.
- Siena Tavern- Located in Chicago’s River North area offers traditional Italian gourmet food like hand-crafted pastas, breads, dessert and cocktails. Top class Chef Fabio Viviani has started this eatery on 10,000 sq. ft. space that has multiple dining and lounge areas.
Chicago is a home to some of the world’s best culinary art and master chefs. The majestic variety of food and beverages that is served in the fine dine restaurants is unparallel.